In your text, several types of international organizational structures are listed (i.e., matrix, export, international division, etc.).
For this assignment
· Research a real global company
· Report on which of the structures it has and why
· What are the benefits of this type of structure for this company?
· Which of these areas/units are specific to being global?
· How does this structure tie into its product/service?
· Where is the control in the company?
A company’s website and annual report are good resources for this information. For example Nestle (www.nestle.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.) has company information on the “about us” page on their website. (Please do not use this company for your paper or companies that are listed as examples in the text). Use a company that is large enough to supply this type of information.
Papers should be
· 3-4 pages in length (not including title and reference pages)
· Reflect APA guidelines –
o a title page
o reference page
o in-text citations
· A minimum of two references are required
Content: Demonstrates the ability to construct a clear and insightful problem statement/thesis statement/topic statement with evidence of all relevant contextual factors.
Analysis: Organizes and compares evidence to reveal insightful patterns, differences, or similarities related to focus.
Writing: The paper exhibits an excellent command of written English language conventions. The paper has no errors in mechanics, grammar, or spelling.
APA: The required APA elements are all included with correct formatting, including in-text citations and references.