Cyber-squatting is an issue that can affect businesses and famous people. Read case 17.3 ( NY Yankees) in your text. Identify another case dealing with cyber-squatting or a domain name dispute in the last two years. Answer the questions below.
- Compare and contrast the facts in both cases.
- Explain the Anti Cyber-squatting Consumer Protection Act and how it was applied in these cases?
- Present an argument to support a person who purchased a domain name years before the name became famous. Should they be found guilty of cyber-squatting?
- Present an ethical argument for both parties in each of these cases.
- Have I answered all the questions with support from the learning segments and scholarly research?
- Does my submission meet APA requirements and assignment requirements (minimum length)?
- Have I provided in text citation and source information in APA format including a working URL?
- Have I reviewed the rubric before submitting the assignment?
- Have I reviewed the originality report from Turnitin?