Respond to the following questions in our previously described essay format. Don’t forget that spelling, punctuation, grammar, word count (200) and reference citations are being graded.
- What provisions of the PATRIOT Act do you think were the most important?
- What provisions of the Patriot Act should be changed, added, and/or deleted? WHY?
- What means might terrorists use to attack the United States in the future?
- Are we more vulnerable to terrorist attacks at home (in the United States) or at our interests abroad? Explain your rationale.
- Why do some criticize Homeland Security as “the monster that ate criminal justice”?